inspire2coachJOIN / LOGIN MAIN MENU
Cardio Tennis! Past, Present, Future!
Michele Krause managed the Cardio Tennis program from startup; helping it become a global product and part of tennis culture.
Michele Krause is a tennis fitness integration specialist. She was previously the Cardio Tennis Global Education Director for 15 years and recently partnered with the USTA to grow Cardio Tennis. She managed the Cardio Tennis program starting in 2005 and under her leadership it became a global product and is now part of tennis culture throughout the world.
Michele is an experienced international speaker and trainer who has presented at industry events all over the world and has delivered over 500 educational courses to tennis and fitness professionals.
In this 45 minute online interview hosted by Mark Tennant, Michele will talk about how Cardio Tennis started and evolved, the health and wellbeing benefits of Cardio Tennis as part of a healthy lifestyle, and where she sees Cardio Tennis evolving over the coming years.
If you’re a tennis coach who runs Cardio Tennis classes or would like to in the future, a tennis player who would like to participate in Cardio Tennis, or just a tennis fan interested in talking tennis, you’ll find this a lively, fun and informative interview.
Get more Cardio Tennis inspiration and innovation!
Michele has provided the following links to help you keep up to date with Cardio Tennis inspiration and innovation!
- What is Cardio Tennis? – “The ultimate mind body fitness experience using tennis to provide the aerobic and anaerobic workout”
- For information, education, updates, documents, community and video – https://www.facebook.com/groups/cardiotennisinstructor
- Keep your eyes open or an amazing platform for Cardio Tennis Instructors – COMING SOON!
- Follow Cardio Tennis on social media
- Facebook: CardioTennis
- Instagram: @CardioTennisInstructor and @CardioTennis
Related Articles on Tennis 24/7
[display-posts category=”topics”]MANAGE YOUR MEMBERSHIP ABOUT TENNIS 24/7 GET HELP COMMUNITY
© Copyright 2021 Tennis24/7 · All Rights ReservedPRIVACY & SITE TERMS